Sunday, July 26, 2009

Got Chocolate?



It's not everyday that someone offers you a free bar of chocolate. M&M Mars however is doing just that. Each Friday, through the 25th of September, if you are one of the lucky 250,000 U.S. residents to respond first, Mars will send you a coupon worth one free bar of chocolate.

Yes siree, one free bar of Three Musketeers, Snickers, Milky Way, Twix, Dove or Bag of M&M's could be yours for the incredible low price of F-R-E-E!

All you do is log on to their website at Mars Real Chocolate and fill in your email address as well as your home address, etc. They will then send you a coupon within 6 weeks (I sent them my information and got my coupon within two weeks.) You can only request the coupon on Friday's and they limit the total coupons you can receive to one per Friday and four to any one address. That's FOUR free bars of chocolate!

Now if you're wondering, I spent my coupon on my favorite candy bar, a Three Musketeers Mint Dark Chocolate bar. I was totally selfish and ate the entire thing by myself after amply freezing it for one hour. (It's the only proper way to eat it.) My next coupons will go to my kids and then to my hubby. It's only fair. However if the mood strikes and I'm PMSing, nobody better stand in the way of me and my Milky Way!

Have a gloriously chocolatey day!

No comments:

Post a Comment