It's been a while since my last blog, but hey it's summer and I'd really rather be doing something other than sit in front of this damn computer!However in my quest for something to do, I discovered a great site called crackle.com. Of course, this site requires me to sit in front of the computer, but when it's 114 degrees outside, somehow I really don't mind.
The site plays free movies and classic tv shows, past and present. Everything from Bewitched and Green Acres to Rescue Me and Damages. They also have full length movies and right now they are promoting their 31 movies in 31 days. A free FULL-LENGTH movie every day. Today is All the Kings Men with Sean Penn and Ghostbusters starring Dan Akroyd and Bill Murray.
Pretty neat site especially when you are on a long flight or sitting in the doctors office waiting for your 5 minute visit from the doctor after you've sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes. (Yes, I'm bitter.)
Check it out and hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment