I am a HUGE fan of Halloween. I mean I actually get goose pimples thinking about all the decorations, costumes and sugar highs that accompany this glorious holiday. Forget Christmas, forget Thanksgiving and even forget that I even HAVE a birthday. Halloween rocks!
So every year I ask the kids what they want to be for Halloween. We've hosted the vampire, the cowboy, Darth Vader and yes...even a Zebra. All pretty traditional. BOOORRING! I wanted to do something pretty unique this year and I finally found the perfect costume. We are going for the gold this year...the absolute pinnacle of cool.
Drum roll please!^^^^^^yes... it's the THE STICK MAN costume!
Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. Some people have wonderful imaginations. Good thing too, because it's people like me who need to steal the ideas of people like them. Isn't America freakin' fantastic?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, that is soooo cool! Love it!
ReplyDelete